Good Morning Father Series - 21/12/15

09:39



Good Morning Father,

I am so honoured and privileged to be able to speak with you again. I am still dumbfounded by your love that never seems to end. I want my life to always honour and unfold with love for you. Father I come before you with petitions this morning. Keep me steadfast in you. Don't allow my mind to fool me and take me outside of your boundaries. I appreciate your uncanning love for me. It gives me hope in life. Lord open my eyes this week. I want to see you in a new light. Make me as your pillars. Make me into a rock. Not wavering when times arise, but of a sure foundation. Make me an example that I would want to follow. As I submit my life to you, and I offer my heart in trust. Make me please you.

I have given you all things that pertaineth to life and goliness. As ye have received Christ walk ye in Him.

Yes Lord. Christ is strong! He is the new man. He is made awesomely and fearfully and wonderfully. My soul knoweth of the works you have performed in me. I am made unto your honour and unto your glory.

You know Lord I am seeing the power of unbelief. It is so potent. As a man thinketh surely so is he. If I think that I am Christ I will manifest Christ. This is the purpose of you coming anyway. And you speak boldly to the nations that if any man denies this truth, he shall be called an unbeliever. Whosoever believeth shall not perish but have everlasting life.

My life is surely in your hands.

Well, God.
Walk with me today. I will watch your works today, as I have been. I will give you an experience. Delight in my soul today and with all those who read. Bless them entirely. Bless them with yourself.

So with all that said Father I just wanted to say
... Good Morning

Sincerely,
your own.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Form