Good Morning Father Series - 14/12/15

11:58



Good Morning Father,

Wow you woke me up to see another day, you never seem to forget about me. How can a God so great be so in love with a person like me that He would remember to wake me up. To give me breath. To give me clothing and shelter. To live in Him. I am surely privileged. You not only live in me, but I live in you. If that isn’t the definition of fellowship, I don’t know what is. Why you love me so God.

“I made you for Me”
“You are the very expression of my soul, you give an image to my love. I love you”

God, you are so holy. I love it when you speak to me. But how Me? Why me? Why humanity?

“I am not a God that needs anything, but I needed love, my soul longed for it, and I got it through and by you”

If love is all you long for Lord, then my heart will ever pour out everything unto you. I love you more than words could tell. You created me

“That’s why I allowed what happened in your past, because now you love me for it, but you my son I have loved before the foundations of the world. I knew you and saw your heart. I saw your passion for me, how you would not stop until you knew I loved thee. It caught my attention, and I desired to fellowship with your heart. I desire to fellowship with all men, but some simply do not love me. I am not far from anyone. I reveal my love daily. But only a few love me, and to them I delight in. I gave them myself, and they cherish that. Never lose sight of what it means to be in me and I in you. It is the fulfilment of my love, through my son Jesus Christ who loved you first."

AH! God. I cannot contain. My eyes are watered with gladness. I am speechless. Lord let my life then please you in all things. Let the fellowship of my love be profound unto your satisfaction. My life is yours. Live in me and dwell in me. Live through me and reach others with your love. If you won me you can win anyone.

Let people who see this, fall in love with you. Let them see you for who you are. Amen


So with all that said Father I just wanted to say
... Good Morning

Sincerely, 
your own.  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Form