Good Morning Father Series - 15/12/15

07:54



Good Morning Father,

What wonderful sleep I had last night; filled with dreams. One of them really frightened me. I was in America, and ISIS had taken over the whole country. They had troops on every corner with guns ready to kill whomever they would. I experienced such fear. I knew also that because of my Christian faith I would be a target. However I was in a car and you protected me. What really stood out to me though was the fear. I remembered that time when Doc was teaching and she said, we don't know what we will do when we face death or danger.

Lord if I am ever faced with danger of that sort let my heart deny life to glorify you. After all it is the hope of my calling. It is the proof that I have been counted worthy of the Kingdom. It is my entry into heaven. I want to make Jesus stand at your right hand, just because of obedience.

Lord I have been seeing the power of love. Your love is so potent. God you see my heart. You see my love for those that I know. I pray that they all come in alignment with your heart and mind. Lord I want a set of people that will stand for you no matter what. No matter what they are threatened with. No matter what they are tempted with. Let us stand. Let us apply your Word and walk in the Spirit.

I want you to know that I love you and that I have a resolve to please you. Lord give me wisdom. Lord let me walk within my measure and no one else's, not desiring another's ministry. Keep me content with you. Live your life through me. Keep me gentle at all times, and loving and kind.

God there is no one like you. You have awaken me once more. You fellowshipped with me as I rested. You showed me things I ought to consider. Well Lord give me the wisdom to move on in that you  have showed me.

Lord I place today into your hands. Lead and guide me with your Spirit. Show me what I ought to do today and the order in which. Let my life glorify you. I love you.

"Have you ever considered my love for you?"

Well, of course God I always think about your love.

"But have you ever truly considered it? Do you see that I am a patient God?"

Yea God, I see it. You have waited on me all my life. You waited until I came to a point where I truly wanted you. So many things you have been showing me and I am just now obeying. Why do you fight to love me so much.

"You are the good pleasure of My will?" 
"I told you I created you for Me"

Lord maybe I don't understand what you mean when you say that. Show me what you mean.

Hello. You have gone silent on me :). But I feel it in my heart. You will show me as I live on, I will come to an understanding of it.

"Just rest in me, and it will unfold"

Alright Lord, I trust you.

"Do you?"

Yes God I trust you,

"Then why the fear, you know what I am talking about, the fear of failing me. You don't really trust me to keep you. I am a patient God, I have been waiting on your trust for years"

God its hard, I think I have become so trained in unbelief that I miss the simplicity of believing you. But you and your word shows it as easy, so I know it is. But I don't know why I allow myself to try and hold unto righteous after a while, as if you wont keep me. I must be honest though God I have been trusting you more, and I have seen that you are faithful. I have seen your power to keep me. I guess sometimes I just get scared because of all the stories I have heard of people that have left you and left your order, for sin's sake. I don't want that to happen to me

"Well thats why you should trust me, I need you to believe me. It is when you believe that you will see the fruits of Christ within you"

Well God, help my unbelief! Empower me with your love. I will step out on your Faith today. Let the Holy Ghost arise in me.

"I hope you hear the unbelief in that prayer, My Spirit with all its strength is already in you, simply agree with me at all times, and believe me"

Ok God that is what I will do. I will believe you. After all you are God.

Thank you for this God. It really meant alot to me. I feel you searching the depths of my heart. Past what most people see. You see real me. You always keep me in line.

"Go and get ready and go to church"

Ok Lord. Let me just say a prayer for those that might have read this.

"Oh there are some that have read this. You must understand your call Kareem. I have placed this blog in your heart to do my will. This is not about your influence or abilities, but it is My Spirit that flows through you even as you write. Your heart after me allows me to use you, because I will be glorified." 

GOD I JUST NEVER KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME

"Always allow me through you and I will manifest my love for you and for others. Pray always. For yourself and for others. Pray that I move in the lives of the people. Pray for your loved ones, pray for those who oppose you and pray for those you are fearful of and I will anoint you. I will anoint you for ministry, that you might be a spectacle unto the world. For the time has come. Watch for Jesus in you, be sensitive to Him always, and as He increases, ensure that you decrease."

Yes Lord, I always want that to happen. I don't ever wanna get proud. I know I can do nothing without you. I want to always glorify Jesus in my heart

"Then do it, and don't allow lust or pride to steal my glory. You are mine and I created you for Me. So allow me to use you as I deem fit. Stay in your lane."

Lord I love you and I appreciate this. This means so much to me.

"Go get ready"

Lord bless those that read. With love and wisdom, and a heart after you.

So with all that said Father I just wanted to say
... Good Morning

Sincerely, 
your own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Form