Good Morning Father Series - 16/12/15

06:40



Good Morning Father,

What wonderful rest you gave me last night. I greatly appreciate it. God you have allowed me to see the real operation of things. In order for people to work with they must be honest, and that is absent. God don't let your people fall away because of sin. Don't let the devil trap people because of want. Father free your people in the name of Jesus from the captivity of the devil.

Do you remember where I took you from?

Yes Lord, I do

I am a God that can do all things

You surely can. God I am looking at the operation of the devil in the lives of your people

This is where you need to put on your strength and bear the sins of others. Can you look past the sin and see the spirit behind the actions?

Yes Lord I can

Then love unconditionally

Wow, God I just felt a release. God what do I then do. You see the operation.

Wait on me, I will deal with it.

So you are saying don't make any rash moves?

Rest

Ok Lord, I will give you your time to work. I am sorry if I may have overstepped your leadership and had become self-righteous. Thank you for watching for me.

Lord I just want to say, you are lovely and marvellous. The angels bow before you. The earth knows of your splendour. I worship you with all of my being. For you are God and worthy to be worshipped and adored. There is none liken unto you. My tongue could never tell of your works and majesty.

God I pray you reveal yourself to me today. Set in order your day. Walk through me. I will be watching for you today. I will honour my conscience, for He is the life of Jesus in me.

God I want to know that I am always in the right

Then stay humble and sober, watch and listen for me. You have seen the power of it. I will manifest through you if you do so, that you may behold my glory. 

Lord I think its splendid how you are just so near to me. I feel your strength. Now God pour out even more.

Remember KS and KD, Lord draw them to the spirit, save their souls. Lord remember JD and XL, you see the captivity, win their hearts.

God I trust you in the lives of your people.

God I feel it strong on my heart to do a revival/conference. Lead me into your truth. Let me do your will and not my own. Don't let me move under my own power.

Wow, God!

You were serious when you said wait on me. As in I just watched your wisdom deal with it right before my eyes. You are awesome!

Ok I see your mercy, it makes me know you have a reason for him being here, well I am watching for you Lord. Lead me.

I will watch for your wisdom and counsel. I will talk to him about it though. Give me a fresh mind. A mind of yours

I love you

I love you too and I love those that read, bless them all with Yourself. With wisdom, power and might. But mostly bless them with love.

So with all that said Father I just wanted to say
... Good Morning

Sincerely, 
your own.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Form