Good Morning Father - 12/12/15

07:22



Good Morning Father,

Let me become more aware of your presence. Consume me with your love. I want today to be all about you. All I care about is you. My heart attempts to express his great love for you, but words fail. Holy Spirit take free course in my life, and in my heart. Use my mind. As I think about you I am awe struck.

God you are real, and you are amongst us and also in us. Let me see you. Let me see your glory today. I want you to be glorified today. I want you to be the biggest thing of today. I wont speak, unless instructed. I wont think unless instructed. I wont eat unless instructed. I wont do a thing unless you permit. This is your life, let me behold your glory today.

I need you, I need you Lord. You satisfy the longing inside.

Let me become a worshipper and a true praiser. Give the psalmist ministry for your glory. I want to sit and sing unto you. Expressing my heart to you in songs and with humming. The great God expressed in sound. Allow me to bless you today.

I love you, let my grace lead you in all things. Your trust for me is important for fellowship to happen. Do not ever pull away from me in doubt. But trust me, I am your Father and I am in you. I delight in you, you are my delight. I need you.

Wow God.

You love me that much? Lets dance together. My faith shall stand in you. But Lord I will pray today, for real and loose my unction of honour.

Take all the glory and be glorified.

Bless those that read, with spiritual blessings and wisdom today. Give them the intelligence of the Holy Spirit, and cause them to know you even better than before.

Bless them with yourself.

So with all that said Father I just wanted to say
... Good Morning

Sincerely, 
your own. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Form