I saw .... LIGHT

07:11


I saw... light
not only did I see light
but i saw the light

Yes the light was in sight,
but it was night.
Oh if I might just fight for that light
But it was night - no I was night

Night at conception
Made fertile with the sperm of deception
Nourished on the bowels of death
Washed in amniotic contention
Umbillically corded to Mother Nature
by nature destined darkness

But I saw the light

I saw the light
and I thought to myself
"This [plac-ent-(a]-live)"
But rather death was my city
and my hometown was sin
But that light, that 'light's whats in'

its where i wanted to be
but I just couldnt see
how it could be
Then it came to me

SIN MUST DIE!
...
...
No other choice but..... suicide.

It wasn't hard to decide
I was just tired of the lies that i would be something right
So i had to die

I took the knife
and took my life

I cut my wrist...

I cut my wrist when I heard He loves me
I hung from a rope cause He was crucified
I pulled the trigger cause He has hell's keys
I took the pills cause He's alive

I committed suicide when i believed
and died when I said come in
Into death I was conceived
Just to be born again.

You guessed right
Mother Nature's water had broken
now living 1 Cor 15:47.
No longer to be earth bound to her ways of sin
but seated with Christ in heaven.

Now im InDaLight that never fades away
The cord is broken
Her contractions are no more
and i am here to stay :)

Yay

Then I hear a still small voice say.....

"Not only are you InDaLight
not only have you fulfilled 1 Peter 2:9
but you now AreDaLight
that's destined to shine.

This day have i beggotten thee
you are now a sun.... of God
beggotten into the blood line of radiance
called as a glow to everyone abroad."

That is it!
I heard Him say it
I am the light of the world
I'm a city on a Hill
I am a candle in a dark world
I live the only LIFE of men.

Not only am I the light
But I am light
as feathers
No longer to benchpress depression
No longer under the weights of sin
Now floating on the airs of freedom
Expressing spark waves from deep within

I saw... light
not only did I see light
but i saw the light
and that light was Jesus Christ.
Our Father has made us one
mi nah tun from dis yah life

We are the life
We are the lights.
We are.... LIGHT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Form