Arise!

07:17


And He said
I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven
That dragon banished from peace Found a habitat
Where he could freely express himself
by taking on flesh and dwelling among men
he said
I am friend
All believed
They allowed him in and they conceived
babes of Destruction, terror, heart break and witchcraft
Manipulation, evil intake and sorrow
Even as their father, speaking the same thing
I am friend, I am beauty, I am happiness, I am cool, I am worthy

But there is a people
Called of God
Designed to see scales through flesh
Empowered to cast out, and conquer
Remove chains and chain.
However they have settled
Settled with
“Wasn’t service just awesome today”,
“Boi God sure moved”
While Dragon, he breathes fire, and crush lives.
However there are voices that shout
Where are the people of God!?
The world is on the edge!
The time is near!
Arise oh People of God! Arise!
However The people look and say
"I would if I had enough faith"
If only they would believe that God cannot lie and believe that they are the chosen ones
They find peace in saying" oh someone else will,
I need to get back to my ‘friend’ he’ll sustain me"
That dragon, destroys the lost and blinds the strong
But who shall be the ones
To be who they are called to be
That shall not deny Christ
Who shall stand in the face of the dragon and say this body is bound to the kingdom from whence you fell
Who shall be the ones to live and walk in the spirit
Who shall see the devices of the evil one
And He said
“When the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Form