Glass

07:43


Mirror mirror on the wall
What do you see?
You this object that I so confide in
Tell me! What do you.... See?
Do you see pain, hurt, and tears?
Do you see depression, anger and fear.
What defines the scope of your eyes to correctly maximize and efficiently visualize he
that is standing in front of you.
Do you see what I feel
Does this fabulous artistry transcend to the heart of me?
Or do you only show what others see of me?
If you see
Are you the one then!?! To say you care
Are you the one whose there.
Were you created to make me better
Or to continue proving that I'm nothing.
Because what I see, is defeat
I see worthlessness
And lack of self-worth
Void of a reson to be on this earth
But an intellectual giant because somehow I have managed to hold my sanity
Mirror Mirror, what do you see?
In He that stands in front of thee?

"I see, a creature that has been moved from glory to glory
No longer bound to thoughts nor emotions that lie but bound to the truth that resides in his heart.
You!
Look at me!
And see!
See the reality
The glory of the unseen
Resides in everything u call 'me'
What I see is the living God shining brightly
And He has given you life, and joy, and peace in hard times;
knowledge of his comfort when there are no signs.
I see a thing that I am not worthy to speak of."

You see?
This in me?????

But, with an open face I behold as in a glass the glory of the Lord, I am changed into his image. Into the glory that He is.

Yes, finally
Mine eyes are free
In thee I see...... nothing
because the light THAT I AM has blinded me

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Form